понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

SHOUNENT RAINBOW MP3 DOWNLOAD

Demo watashi ni dake yo. Suneru to kimi wa. And because those places where you'd hide then would always be the same Today i'll wait for you there first The seasons have brought along the evening sun And the shadow stretched and found me Yasashiku warau kimi ga Kono jikan ga kuukan ga Nakitaku naru kurai Ichiban daiji na mono da yo. Niji ga kirei da yo. Kasa ga butsukari massugu arukenai. The rainbow is really pretty No, it's you that's prettier To the you who's staring to be shy Thanks.. shounent rainbow mp3

Uploader: Kazigul
Date Added: 17 November 2004
File Size: 60.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60167
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Search With Keywords : shounent rainbow sub español

Because it's too troublesome Because you're not being frank with me I wonder sohunent you can't just say it? Yasashiku warau kimi ga Kono jikan ga kuukan ga Nakitaku naru kurai Ichiban daiji na mono da yo.

Because it's too troublesome. I can't walk in a straight line and you laugh after seeing me like this. Kyou wa saki ni itte matte miru wa. No, it's you that's prettier.

Chords for Dear -Acoustic- shounent Subbed Romaji and English

Tama ni wa kikitai na. And the shadow stretched and found me Iya, omae no hou ga You've been so important to me that i could cry.

Bikkuri shita kao de watashi o mitsumete wa Kyuu ni kuchi togarase puitto soto miru no. Sono basho wa kimatte onaji da kara.

With a shocked expression on your face, you stared at me And suddenly your face turns sour, you look as if you're pouting When i say "I'm sorry" You say "Then come over here" "Hey, see this! Sako is my fav shounemt Because you're not being frank with me.

shounent rainbow mp3

Ariza chan Monday, June 16, You, who's shkunent so gently. About Me Ariza chan My name is Ariza. Onaji you ni kuchi o togarasu And before you could respond to me with a Today is the day our names overlap each other. So i pouted on purpose. Hanatan Utaite - Shiwa Lyrics.

Chords for Nee (Acoustic Ver.) - ShounenT/少年T Romaji Lyrics

You say "Then come over here". I pouted the same way you did From now on, it's okay if you say slightly willful things But, please say them only to me From shounennt on, it's okay if you say slightly willful things.

Kasa ga butsukari massugu arukenai. Today i'll wait for you there first.

I wonder why you can't just say it? I kissed you so gently The rainbow is really pretty. Watashi mo yatte misete ageru no.

shounent rainbow mp3

And suddenly your face turns sour, you look as if you're pouting. Suneru to kimi wa.

shounent rainbow mp3

Kore kara wa chotto kurai no wagamama Itte mo ii yo.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий