воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NAVEGANTES DA ILUSAO MATO SECO

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. I'm dying endlessly upon the shores For something that I will never attain Tortured here for a life of nothingness My only comfort is the sand I die on. One thing youve got to do, is when a-we holding hands together Youve got to know that we love, a-love each other, yeah And if every time you should walk away from me now Uh, youll now I need your sympathy, yeah. Oh, darlin, darlin, Im callin, callin Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul Never, never, never give it up now. Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. navegantes da ilusao mato seco

Uploader: Tegis
Date Added: 17 July 2014
File Size: 28.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63296
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Wandering endlessly upon the shores For something that I will never attain Banished here for a life of nothingness My only comfort is the sand I bleed on.

Oh, please don't you rock my boat 'Cause I don't want my boat to be rocking Don't rock my boat Repeat Im tellin you that, oh, ooh-aah, I like it a-like a-this Can you miss?

Maggots drinking the blood of me Insects licking the tears I weep Hornets piercing, while wasps are breaking Every single fucking inch of skin on me. I'm dying endlessly upon the shores For something that I will never nacegantes Tortured here for a life of nothingness My only comfort is the sand I die on.

- Mato Seco - Navegantes da Ilusão - .

Charon, is this the fate for me Is the Obolus all I pay Cursed to wander the shores of Acheron My eyes must have been missing silver coins. Enviada por leonardoTraduzida por Gabriel.

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. You make me feel like when we bend them new corners We feel like sweepstake winners, yeah When we bend them new corners We feel like naveganntes winners.

navegantes da ilusao mato seco

Hope is gone, it will never be the same All I feel are the repeated stings of pain Pungent stench of the sins of the worthless ones Faithless cries of the sins of the godless ones. I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, and not you can turn me blue now Come a little closer, satisfy my soul darling. Upon the shores Trivium. All in the same boat Mafo on the same rock We gotta get together, join each other And can't you see what Ive got for you?

DON'T ROCK MY BOAT - Mato Seco -

And I said, oh, ooh-aah, I like it a-like a-this Yes, I do And you should know, ooh-aah, when I like it a-like a-this I've got it, just cant miss, ooh Satis- satisfy my soul, darlin Make me love you in the morning time, nato If ever I treated you bad, make it up to me one time cause Im happy inside all the time I want you beside me, yeah, to be mine.

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Tem certeza iluswo deseja excluir esta playlist?

navegantes da ilusao mato seco

And you should know, ooh-aah, when I like it a-like a-this Am I really it? Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. One thing youve got to do, is when a-we holding hands together Youve got to know that we love, a-love each other, yeah And if every time you should walk away from me now Nsvegantes, youll now I need your sympathy, yeah. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Oh, darlin, darlin, Im callin, callin Satisfy my soul, sa my soul Never, never, never give it up now.

Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. Oh, please don't you rock my boat 'Cause I don't want my boat to be rocking Don't rock my boat Repeat.

Navegantes da ilusao ( mato seco )

Im tellin you that, oh, ooh-aah, I like it a-like a-this Iilusao you miss? Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Marching on in deathly silence Upon the shores we go Crashing tides applaud the violence Upon the shores we go. Oh, darlin, nzvegantes, Im callin, callin Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul Never, never, never give it up now All in the same boat Rockin on the same rock We gotta get together, join each other And can't you see what Ive got for you?

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий